Re: [N1MM] Re: Remote Control

  • Tom Wagner
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2002
      Syl --

      You are not going to be able to hear real-time cw from
      the remote end no matter what you do.

      Ping the remote site. That will be the delay from
      the start of the cw to when you hear it. 100-200
      milliseconds is a long time. It's also variable, so
      the cw will sound terrible.

      The internet is not a real-time, fly-by-wire network.

      73,
      Tom