RE: [N1MM] Question about RTTY RU (Section 3)

  • Bob Naumann
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2010
      As a single operator high power (3.1.2), *without packet* - you are not
      limited in the number of band changes you can make.

      If you use packet, the rules are quite clear where it says:

      3.2.3. Includes those single operators that use any form of spotting
      assistance such as from nets or packet.

      So, if you use packet, you are considered multi-single and are limited to 6
      band changes per hour.

      73,

      Bob W5OV

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2010
        Bob:

        Thanks for the response. I have never run this contest before, and I now
        have all the BPF's I to attempt SO2R. I will for certain be running without
        assistance!

        73

        Rich, AJ3G