Re: New exe for "User defined contest" feature rev. A is available.

  • stewart_bakeruk
    Message 1 of 23 , Jan 2, 2010
      Hi Nick,
      Many thanks for your efforts on this project. I have a couple of issues that I would like your help with.

      1) If I copy the Sample.UDC files as ABC.UDC, use this to generate a new log, then delete both the log and ABC.UBC, ABC still remains in the new log list. Maybe the UDC directory is not being rescaned.

      2) Within ABC.UDC I have tried to use MultWindowType = ABC for a new section file.
      If I make MultWindowType = RSGB it works. However renaming RSGB.SEC to ABC.SEC and using MultWindowType = ABC, does not. It appears to load, but garbage is display in the sections window.

      What am I missing ?

      73
      Stewart G3RXQ