AGCW HNY contest

  • pa7ra
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2010
      Hello Sorry for the first post that was the wrong group!

      But I work at the AGCW HNY contest and I see that when I work a AGCW member N1MM count it as 1 Point and not calculate a multipler!
      have someone else the same problem ?
      or do I something wrong ?
      tnx
      Rien, PA7RA
    • pa3arm
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2010
        --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "pa7ra" <pa7ra@...> wrote:

        > Hello Sorry for the first post that was the wrong group!
        >
        > But I work at the AGCW HNY contest and I see that when I work a AGCW member N1MM count it as 1 Point and not calculate a multipler!
        > have someone else the same problem ?
        > or do I something wrong ?
        > tnx
        > Rien, PA7RA

        Rien,
        All contacts are worth 1 pt so also with AGCW members. Here the programm indicated correctly on logging that it was a mult.
        Check out mi post earlier today (65289); changing NM into AGCW nr or AGCW nr into NM did not change the mult field in the log though.
        73
        Harry
        PA3ARM