AGCW HNY contest

  • pa7ra
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2010
      Hi To all

      First best wishes for 2010 for you and your family and a lot of DX
      Today I participated in a New Year contest which I import in DX4WIN

      I work with N1MM for the contests.
      ok I always import my QSOs from
      File
      Import
      And ADIF Import
      so far no problem
      but when I go looking for the qso's in dx4win
      Notes for this QSO is at every Rx = 14,014.09 kHz
      I had that problem anywhere and a couple months ago Jim Mailed that I
      ADIF Import Filter File edit and then had to select from for frequency
      Import Duplicates and had put a checkmark
      well I did but still puts DX4WIN RX freq in the Notes for this QSO
      I do something wrong or is this a bug in DX4win 803?

      I hope that someone can help me !
      I have now not to much qso's but when a have 400 QSO's or is it more it is
      not funny to manually do hihi

      Thanks
      greetings and a nice weekend
      Rien, PA7RA
    • pa7ra
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2010
        Hello Sorry for the first post that was the wrong group!

        But I work at the AGCW HNY contest and I see that when I work a AGCW member N1MM count it as 1 Point and not calculate a multipler!
        have someone else the same problem ?
        or do I something wrong ?
        tnx
        Rien, PA7RA
      • pa3arm
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 2, 2010
          --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "pa7ra" <pa7ra@...> wrote:

          > Hello Sorry for the first post that was the wrong group!
          >
          > But I work at the AGCW HNY contest and I see that when I work a AGCW member N1MM count it as 1 Point and not calculate a multipler!
          > have someone else the same problem ?
          > or do I something wrong ?
          > tnx
          > Rien, PA7RA

          Rien,
          All contacts are worth 1 pt so also with AGCW members. Here the programm indicated correctly on logging that it was a mult.
          Check out mi post earlier today (65289); changing NM into AGCW nr or AGCW nr into NM did not change the mult field in the log though.
          73
          Harry
          PA3ARM