AGCW HNY CONTEST
- View SourceSomewhere in november I reported I had tested above module ...do not know what I did and did not but on creating the cabrillo I now notice following: (mi AGCW nr is 895)
- ser numbers are not incremented so all QSO lines have 001 895
- rcvd ser numbers are not printed in the cabrillo
- changing NM to a AGCW number did not give a mult in the log/score
- changing an AGCW nr to NM "left" the mult in the log/score
issuing seq nrs etc by the programm was oke.
I entered 001 895 in the sent exchange field
(programm tells U to enter NM or AGCW number so???)
the exchange CW button (macro) contains #/895; wkd OK
It is a ser nr contest so what did I or the programmer miss?
Any comments? same "problem"?
Will wait with creating the log till a possible update has fixed this.
(if necessary - used version 9.12.6)
By the way: will tackle whether use of keyboards is allowed. Must be made clear. German/English rules on AGCW website are contradictory.
Also A1A can be PC generated CW anyhow !!
All a happy, prosperous, succesful contesting year.
Sorry for incomplete test?!........