AGCW HNY CONTEST

  • pa3arm
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2010
      Somewhere in november I reported I had tested above module ...do not know what I did and did not but on creating the cabrillo I now notice following: (mi AGCW nr is 895)
      - ser numbers are not incremented so all QSO lines have 001 895
      - rcvd ser numbers are not printed in the cabrillo
      - changing NM to a AGCW number did not give a mult in the log/score
      - changing an AGCW nr to NM "left" the mult in the log/score

      issuing seq nrs etc by the programm was oke.
      I entered 001 895 in the sent exchange field
      (programm tells U to enter NM or AGCW number so???)
      the exchange CW button (macro) contains #/895; wkd OK

      It is a ser nr contest so what did I or the programmer miss?
      Any comments? same "problem"?
      Will wait with creating the log till a possible update has fixed this.
      (if necessary - used version 9.12.6)

      By the way: will tackle whether use of keyboards is allowed. Must be made clear. German/English rules on AGCW website are contradictory.
      Also A1A can be PC generated CW anyhow !!

      All a happy, prosperous, succesful contesting year.
      Sorry for incomplete test?!........

      73
      Harry
      PA3ARM