Multipliers list for JIDX Contest

  • Pri Handoyo
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 15, 2009
      Hello Tom N1MM & Others,

      I suggest that in your N1mm Contest logger you can make a multiplier list for JIDX Contest. I din't see on that.

      Thanks for help and attention.

      73 dx

      de Pri, YB0ECT / KB3LWW

    • Iain MacDonnell - N6ML
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 16, 2009
        On Sun, Nov 15, 2009 at 8:58 AM, Pri Handoyo <siectkutilang@...> wrote:
        > I suggest that in your N1mm Contest logger you can make a multiplier list for JIDX Contest. I din't see on that.

        If you select "Sect" in the multipliers window, you will see the 50
        prefectures represented.

        ~Iain / N6ML
      • Pri Handoyo
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 16, 2009