Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [N1MM] New N1MM microkeyerII K3 owner looking for wisdom

Expand Messages
  • bob finger
    Try manuals for both N1MM and MK II. They will answer 99.7% of your questions. For the other 0.3% help is only a question away. 73 bob de w9ge ... --
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2009
    • 0 Attachment
      Try manuals for both N1MM and MK II. They will answer 99.7% of your
      questions.

      For the other 0.3% help is only a question away. 73 bob de w9ge

      Roger Cooper wrote:

      >
      >
      > Just got active again, with N1MM DXlab microkeyer II and new K3 I have
      > lots
      > of questions on setup and operation.
      >
      >


      --
    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.