Reminder: Logs Wanted for new Super Check Partial Database on 18-10-09

  • Bob Raymond, WA1Z
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2009
      Just a reminder that a new version of the SCP database will be released on
      October 18th, 2009.

      If you would like to contribute your logs, please send me the same Cabrillo
      format log that you submitted to the contest sponsor. It doesn't have to be
      a big log either -- every log helps. If you have already sent me your logs,
      there is no reason to send them again.

      Logs from any of the following contests are most welcome.
      CQ WW DX - CW, Phone, RTTY
      CQ WPX - CW, Phone, RTTY
      CQ 160M - CW, Phone
      ARRL DX - CW, Phone
      ARRL Sweepstakes - CW, Phone
      ARRL RTTY Roundup
      ARRL 10M
      ARRL 160M
      IARU Radiosport
      Russian DX Contest
      Worked All Europe - CW, Phone, RTTY

      Simply add your log as an attachment to an email and send to
      logs@...

      More info on SCP at http://www.supercheckpartial.com

      Thanks for your help!

      73,