IC-7600 USB audio & radio control

  • John, K3CT
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      I have the initial code functioning that allows IC-7600 users to record and
      play audio messages and control the radio via the USB port.

      Since I don't own a 7600 radio, I am looking for a savy contester and N1MM
      user that would like to try this in a contest and give me some feedback.
      This may turn out to be something that isn't contest worthy but let's find
      out.

      Send me direct email if possible.