DXP 38 Additions to the latest build...

  • Rick Ellison
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2009
      In the latest release I have made major changes in the way the DXP38 is used
      as a TNC in the digital windows. If you do use a DXP38 I would like some
      feedback as to the changes that were made. I have had 2-3 testers checking
      things out with all good results. So if you weren't one of the testers and
      do have a DXP38 I would like to hear from you..

      Thomas I will write up a new section for the help file as soon as I can...

      73 Rick N2AMG