RSGB ROPOCO contest

  • John, K3CT
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 23, 2009
      There is a bug report for the ROPOCO contest not sending the correct postal exchange. Could someone familiar with the ROPOCO contest please check this with a 9.8.0 or later and let me know if there is a problem? I can't reproduce the problem and the email address wasn't recorded.

      Here is the setup information from the Supported Contest section of the manual.

      Sent Exchange: Your postcode (taken from station info)
      Use the macro {LASTEXCH} to sent the postcode from the previous qso. Example F2 key: <<<5nn>>>{LASTEXCH}

      Thanks,

    • Clive Whelan
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 24, 2009
        Yes John, I confirm that it seems to be badly broken. It seems to be
        sending the serial number twice instead of serial number and {LASTEXCH}
        in run mode, and then instead of sending the TU message (F3) just sends
        the exchange over again.

        This is in ESM mode of course, and in 9.8.4.

        The event doesn't take place again now until April next year.

        73

        Clive
        GW3NJW

        John, K3CT wrote:

        > There is a bug report for the ROPOCO contest not sending the correct
        > postal exchange. Could someone familiar with the ROPOCO contest please
        > check this with a 9.8.0 or later and let me know if there is a
        > problem? I can't reproduce the problem and the email address wasn't
        > recorded.
        >
        > Here is the setup information from the Supported Contest section of
        > the manual.
        >
        > Sent Exchange: Your postcode (taken from station info)
        > Use the macro {LASTEXCH} to sent the postcode from the previous qso.
        > Example F2 key: <<<5nn>>>{LASTEXCH}
        >
        > Thanks,
        > John, K3CT

      • John, K3CT
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 25, 2009
          An update on this topic.

          When the function key and contest exchange are correct, Clive and Rob agree
          that the program operation is correct. I will close the bug report.

          The setup information for all contests can be found in the Supported
          Contests section of the manual. Users can use the Google option in the
          program Help.

          I also see that the N1MM Logger web page has been updated with a "Supported
          Contests" hot link on the opening page.