New columns in log window

  • John Unger
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 2, 2009
      Is it possible to add new columns to the log window for a specific contest?

      What I would like to be able to do, for example, is to add a QSO# column to
      the log window for the NAQP.

      tnx es 73 - John, W4AU
    • DGB
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 2, 2009
        I'm curious, how would the QSO # be of any value?

        73 Dwight NS9I

        John Unger wrote:

        > Is it possible to add new columns to the log window for a specific
        > contest?
        >
        > What I would like to be able to do, for example, is to add a QSO#
        > column to
        > the log window for the NAQP.
        >
        > tnx es 73 - John, W4AU

      • John, K3CT
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 2, 2009
          John,

          No.

          In case you don't have the Summary window open, the QSO & section count as
          well as the score is displayed at the bottom of the Entry window.

          > Is it possible to add new columns to the log window for a specific
          > contest?
          >
          > What I would like to be able to do, for example, is to add a QSO# column
          > the log window for the NAQP.
          >
          > tnx es 73 - John, W4AU

        • Paul Sliwa
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 3, 2009
            Yes.

            Email the latest version...I will send you the details

            I probably won't be at the Tarc meeting tonight, I am going to work late
            so I

            can get this job done

            paul

            _____

            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 3, 2009
              --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "Jan" <pa0jed@...> wrote:

              > Hallo,
              >
              > Perhaps some one out there can give me a clue?
              >
              > Equipment:
              >
              > IC -756 (rig 2) connect via microHam micro keyer to pc
              >
              > IC -746 (rig 1) connect via mciroHam USB interface IC

              Jan, I have basically the same Icom station setup. You can setup some functions that will switch the receive/transmit focus between the two radios; by simply using the Ctrl right/left arrow keys. I would be happy to send you a screen shot of my setup.

              The MK +2 device is very programable.

              Ken-W9KB
            • kg5vksteve
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 4, 2009
                > Jan, I have basically the same Icom station setup. You can setup some functions that will switch the receive/transmit focus between the two radios; by simply using the Ctrl right/left arrow keys. I would be happy to send you a screen shot of my setup.
                >
                > The MK +2 device is very programable.
                >
                > Ken-W9KB

                Ken I would like to see that screen shot (layout)
                how about sharing it here on the forum for all to see

                73
                steve
                kg5vk@...
                Message 7 of 10 , Aug 4, 2009
                  Instead of having to hit TWO keys, Control + Left/Right arrow, just hit ONE
                  key, the PAUSE key. It does the same thing. This and much more on SO2R
                  operation in N1MM is explained in detail in the manual, Section 42 SO2R.
                  (And there are screen shots) Particularly, see Section 42.7 Key Assignments
                  (Unique to SO2R).