Re: [N1MM] Problem with 9.7.0

  • Rex Maner
    Message 1 of 45 , Jul 2, 2009
      Art

      I just did a double check on My program and everything is set for RTTY qso's
      and typed RTTY into entry window, NO Diddle, Went into another Program
      that is RTTY only and Still No diddle.

      Rex

      Message 45 of 45 , Jul 3, 2009
        Iain,

        Users need to change the COM port number from 11 to something between 1-8. Search the archives for Device Manager if you need the instructions.  There is also a good explaination of the issues releated to expanding beyond COM8 by Joe, W4TV in the archives.

        John, K3CT

        On Jul 2, 2009, Iain MacDonnell - N6ML <ar@...> wrote:

        That presents a bit of a problem for me - my FSK port is COM11, and
        Configurer only shows 1 thru 8.