Problem with 9.7.0

  • Dick White
    Message 1 of 45 , Jul 2, 2009
      I have been using Version 9.2.5 since it came out. Today I decided to up
      grade to the latest version 9.7.0. When I loaded 9.7.0 and opened N1MM I
      found this problem:
      1: No TX or RX rig would not respond.
      2: The MMTTY engine would appear and disappear at about 5 second
      intervals. It just blinked off and on.

      I went back to version 9.2.5 and everything works just fine.

      Equipment: YAESU MARK-5 FIELD,, RigBlaster Plus interface. Plenty of
      space on the sound card and 1 gig of memory. New sound card last October has
      been working ok.

      What do I do now if I want to up grade ??

      73 Dick KS0M

      Richard C. "Dick" White
      Fulton, MO. 65251 U.S.A.
      whiter26@...

      Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply.
      Speak kindly. Leave the rest to GOD.

      Amateur Radio Station - KS0M
    • John Bednar
      Message 45 of 45 , Jul 3, 2009
        Iain,

        Users need to change the COM port number from 11 to something between 1-8. Search the archives for Device Manager if you need the instructions.  There is also a good explaination of the issues releated to expanding beyond COM8 by Joe, W4TV in the archives.

        John, K3CT

        On Jul 2, 2009, Iain MacDonnell - N6ML <ar@...> wrote:

        That presents a bit of a problem for me - my FSK port is COM11, and
        Configurer only shows 1 thru 8.