TS-850S lost comm - rig trouble!

  • Dennis Schaefer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      Thanks to Joe, W4TV, for giving me the procedure to diagnose my Micro-Ham interface. It appears the interface is OK and my TS-850S has a communications problem on its ACC1 port. I don't know why it would develop a problem now - it's only about 15 years old!

      Also, I lamented the fact that Micro-Ham no longer makes the KW interface, but a closer look at their products shows that they have two interface boxes that would meet my needs at a very reasonable price.

      Since I've had no problems at all in the past with rig/software interface with N1MM, its almost a relief to know the rig is the problem rather than the operator!

      Thanks for all the help,
      73,
      Dennis W5RZ