minor problem with serial WinKey startup

  • Art Searle W2NRA
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      Hi,

      I've noticed a problem in the way serial WinKey (version 10) starts up. I
      cannot use the paddles and get PTT CW until I send at least one CW Marco
      message. After sending one CW macro, everything is fine. I have PTT set in
      WinKey config. In port settings DTR is On but RTS defaults to Off. BTW I
      do have a connection from the serial WinKey PTT to my FT-2000D's PTT RCA
      jack. Any ideas?

      73 Art W2NRA
      "Keep to the Code!"
      w2nra.com