Re: [N1MM] CW information

  • Art Searle W2NRA
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 1, 2009
      Hi Rex,

      You don't have to have all 24 messages. I have 14. My first 12 macros are
      my Run macros. S&P 1, 2 and 3 are different than my Run macros but S&P 4
      thru 12 are blank so they repeat exactly what I have in Run 4 thru 12. If
      you did this then your F9 Run macro would be the same as your F9 S&P macro
      even though F9 S&P is blank. You only have to fill in S&P macros that are
      different than Run macros but you do have to maintain the sequence.

      On Cut numbers - if you copied ANT in your head and typed ANT in your Entry
      window report box, it would be instantaneously converted to 190. No
      thinking involved!

      73 Art W2NRA
      "Keep to the Code!"
      w2nra.com

      From: "Rex Maner" <k7qq@...>
      > Post contest I re-imported my Function key macro's and WOW there was
      > another place to program the F9 key ???

      AND

      > CUT My contact also, I dont like that ANT for 190, I got enough
      > of
      > them running around in the yard but NO ANT in my radio please.
    • Rad_ _470
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 2, 2009
        Hello Mike,

        My call is VE2HLS

        73' de Serge

        To: N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com
        From: ks0t@...
        Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 03:09:37 -0500
        Subject: Re: [N1MM] CW information

        Yes,

        What a brilliant concept!
        I think I read something about that in the manual several years ago.
        I wish I new your call, Rad __470, so I could send you a FB OM!

        73, Mike KS0T

        Message 3 of 12 , Jun 2, 2009
          Hello Ed,

          Exactly the information I was looking for.

          Thank you!

          73' Serge VE2HLS

          To: N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com
          From: k1ep.list@...
          Date: Sun, 31 May 2009 22:18:42 -0400

          At 5/31/2009 10:02 PM, you wrote:

          >Hello gang,
          >

          >Is lt possible to replace the numbers "0", "1" and "9" with "T", "A"
          >and "N" when we are sending CW in a contest?
          >
          >It's much faster!
          >
          >If the answer is yes, were can it be done?

          By checking the box that says, replace 0 1 9 with T A and N.

          IF you haven't found it, it is under CONFIG->CONFIGURE PORTS->FUNCTION KEYS

        • Andy Pfeiffer
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 31, 2009
            Test