Re: [N1MM] Delay with F1 in CQ QPX CW

  • Rex Maner
    Message 1 of 18 , Jun 1, 2009
      NO Problem here ,, I did not use TELNET.

      Rex

      Message 2 of 18 , Jun 1, 2009
        Not sure if this is relevant. After running for a while I would get a
        delay. If I disconnected from the cluster, waited a few minutes, and
        then reconnected, the delay was cured for a while again. Don't know why:
        old computer, too much data processing when on telnet, whatever.

        Bud, K9ZT