Re: [N1MM] CW WPX Problem ??

  • Rex Maner
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
      WELL
      I thought that I did and checked several times and couldn't find any error
      on my setup, HA HA

      Post contest I re-imported my Function key macro's and WOW there was
      another place to program the F9 key ???

      It must have been on vacation the 1st time,

      The only inconvenience during WPX was when conditions were marginal I had to
      send just the nr manually sometimes.

      Rex K7QQ / WR7HE