autospace in winkey

  • lajes67
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2009
      I was operating in the contest this past weekend and in the middle of sending a report somehow the autospace function in WINKEY was disabled.
      Didn't have to reboot, it just took a few minutes to figure out "what the heck"? Saw the messages about the "cut" numbers, for me it took a few seconds to think "what did they just send", but I've already made a note to remind me to install the option for the next time, thanks for the memory jog!
      73 John K2IZ