Audio problem

  • Jacob Tennant
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31, 2009
      I have made up the various wave files needed for Field Day but ran into small snag.

      Every one of the files I have made (.wav) play OK in playback on my laptop, but when I try them in N1MM rhey are very choppy and I have tried all of the settings options available and nothing helps?

      Any ideas???

      Jacob Tennant - K8JWT
    • Jacob Tennant
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
        Problem has been fixed as I had to convert them from WMA to WAV files and
        had the settings in the conversion program set to a higher value not covered
        in N1MM's software.

        But will be back for more questions later. . .

        Jacob Tennant - K8JWT