RE: [N1MM] ARI contest issue 9.4.2

  • Tommy
    Message 1 of 14 , May 2, 2009
      Hi Nick and thanks!

      Nope. I'm using XP Pro SP2 (P4 2.8gHz CPU/1.5gB memory). What I will do is
      delete the zip file and download and unpack it, and try it again. Will let
      you know how that goes.

      Tom - W4BQF

      From: N1MMLogger@yahoogro <mailto:N1MMLogger%40yahoogroups.com> ups.com
      Message 2 of 14 , May 2, 2009
        Thanks Marty. I am aware of the VISTA operation, however I'm using XP Pro
        SP3.

        Tom - W4BQF

        If you are running under VISTA run SETUP.exe as ADMINISTRATOR

        W1MD

        Message 3 of 14 , May 2, 2009
          I deleted my original download of N1MM_ARIDX_no_prefill.zip and its
          subdirectories. Re-downloaded same.

          When I unpacked the zip file, it created two directories:

          N1MM_ARIDX_no_prefill (which contained the next directory:)

          N1MM_ARIDX_no_prefill (which had the following files plus
          a new directory:)
          N1MM LOGGER.CAB
          Setup.exe
          Setup.LST
          SUPPORT (a new directory)

          SUPPORT (files)
          CWIF.exe plus other files,
          including:

          Setup1.exe
          Setup.exe

          No matter which 'setup.exe' file I run, I get the error message 'Windows
          cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have
          appropriate permissions to access the file.'

          I give up for a while as I'm going to bed!

          Tom - W4BQF