CTRL + T (Tune) - Crash if no CW Interface configured

  • SanjinTajic
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2009
      Hi all,

      first of all let me thank everyone who is constantly working on N1MM Logger.

      I Discovered a small quirk, if there is no CW Interface configured and you press CTRL+T, N1MM crashes with the following error: "Run-time error '91'".

      Could you implement better handling of this. N1MM does not crash if there is a CW Interface configured even if it's not connected.

      All the best, Sanjin - E71DX
    • N1MM
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2009
        done