Re: [N1MM] Opening Log in Database/Selecting Existing Log

  • Art W2NRA
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 3, 2008
      HI Fred,

      Are you referring to .mdb database files with different names other than the
      default ham.mdb? If you have contests in other database files (files with
      the suffix mdb) then you can access them as follows:

      1. Open N1MM Logger
      2. To see which database file N1MM Logger has open then from the Entry
      window select file and note the database name at the top of this File
      window. The default would look like this: "Open Log in Database: C:\Program
      files\N1MM Logger\Ham.mdb." After noting the database name, let this window
      close
      3. Now from the Entry window select File and choose "Open Database . . ."
      and select another database file.
      4. Then from File, to open the contests in this database select "Open Log in
      Database: C:PATH AND DATABASE NAME"

      73, Art W2NRA
      "Keep to the Code!"
      w2nra.com