Question about macros

  • Robert Chudek - K0RC
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2008
      When you install N1MM Logger from scratch, there are default values loaded for the macros. Where do these default values originate? Are they within the .EXE or .OCX files? I don't see a DEFAULT.MC file in the directory.

      73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

    • David Robbins K1TTT
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2008
        I haven't checked but they are probably in the default ham.mdb file that is
        provided. That is where key definitions live.

        David Robbins K1TTT
        e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@...
        web: http://www.k1ttt.net