US/VE not counted

  • Frank Hunt
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      There would seem to be a difference of opinion between the Score
      Summary and the Multipliers by Band.

      I worked US & VE on 40/20/15/10 during the CQRJ contest, and
      they are shown as worked in the Multipliers (Countries) window, but
      the Score Summary has my multiplier totals minus two for each
      band.

      Some contests do not allow US/VE to count as multipliers if
      separate states/provinces count as multipliers, but in the CQRJ if I
      had just worked one single US station, this would count as two
      multipliers. (Even three if you count the Zone:-)

      73, Frank ZL2BR