RE: [N1MM] Ver 2.0.15

  • Joseph Potter
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2002
      Sorry...the radio is a Kenwood TS-570D.

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Tom Wagner [mailto:tfwagner@...]
      Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 6:35 PM
      To: N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [N1MM] Ver 2.0.15

      Radio?
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Joseph Potter" <jnpotter@...>
      To: "Tom Wagner" <N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, September 30, 2002 14:24
      Subject: [N1MM] Ver 2.0.15

      > Tom,
      >
      > I used version 1.1.442 without a hitch for the CQ WW RTTY contest last
      weekend. My first RTTY contest and I enjoyed it very much, thank you. Now I
      have installed version 2.0.15 and have tried all modes. CW and SSB seem to
      work ok. The only problem I see is when you have both VFO A and B bandmap
      open, they display the same thing. If A is on USB and B is CW, when you
      click on A the rig goes to USB but B also shows USB. When I click on B, the
      rig foes to CW but A shows CW also. I also can't set up MTTY because when I
      try I get Run time error 91, object variable or block variable not set. Then
      the program shuts down. The XY scope also does not seem to work. I am using
      a Compaq Presario with 128 meg ram, 1.2 gig celeron, 40 gig hd, and Windows
      XP. Thanks for making this program available to us to use.