Re: [N1MM] No Entry window appears when I start program

  • KZ5D@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2008
      Thanks to all who responded. Goofy me! Changed the screen resolution to get
      more stuff on the desk top. The Entry window was hidden temporarily. I've
      found it!

      Sorry.

      73,

      Art KZ5D

      In a message dated 10/1/2008 9:38:10 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
      w4nz@... writes:

      Art,

      If you hit the backslash key, does it show the entry window for radio/vfo B?
      If so, you can enter the config that way to "FInd all wndows". Have you
      tried temporarily increasing the resolution of your monitor to find the
      window?