No Entry window appears when I start program

  • KZ5D@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2008
      Yikes! I must have hit some wrong key combination. I was re-sizing the Entry
      window and lost it. When I restart MM now, only the logging window appears.
      I can't navigate to choose to open any other windows.

      Help!

      73,

      Art KZ5D

    • James Nail
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 1, 2008
        Use Config --> Find all windows...

        James B. Nail

        2630 Beckwith Trail

        Marietta, GA 30068

        Home: 770.971.6331

        Mobile: 404.386.NAIL

        _____

        Yikes! I must have hit some wrong key combination. I was re-sizing the Entry

        window and lost it. When I restart MM now, only the logging window appears.
        I can't navigate to choose to open any other windows.

        Help!

        73,

        Art KZ5D

        challenges? Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips
        and
        calculators. (http://www.walletpo
        <http://www.walletpop.com/?NCID=emlcntuswall00000001>
        p.com/?NCID=emlcntuswall00000001)

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 1, 2008
          Art,

          If you hit the backslash key, does it show the entry window for radio/vfo B?
          If so, you can enter the config that way to "FInd all wndows". Have you
          tried temporarily increasing the resolution of your monitor to find the
          window?

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 1, 2008
            And if this still doesn't work, stop N1MM Logger, use Notepad or Wordpad to edit
            your N1MM Logger.ini file. Remove all the lines below

            ; Window Section

            and restart N1MM Logger.

            This will at least get your Entry Window back.

            73,
            Steve, N2IC

            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 2, 2008
              Thanks to all who responded. Goofy me! Changed the screen resolution to get
              more stuff on the desk top. The Entry window was hidden temporarily. I've
              found it!

              Sorry.

              73,

              Art KZ5D