Re: [N1MM] Crash ?? Trouble

  • pc5m, Carel
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
      Rex,

      I "think" n1mmlogger is trying to load a non n1mmlogger database. What
      you could do is to make a save copy of your n1mmlogger.ini file (e.g.
      n1mmlogger.ini.org) than delete the n1mmlogger.ini and restart logger.

      If you feel comfortable you could also look in your original
      n1mmlogger.ini and make sure that under [Configurer] a valid database is
      listed e.g.: Database Name=.\ham.mdb

      if the database listed is a valid n1mmlogger database but it isn't ham.mdb
      you could try to use ham.mdb instead.

      Logger should start now, I hope ...

      gl,

      Carel.

      > HELP PLEASE
      >
      > Well I done it and don't know how to fix this problem, I've been messing
      > around with call history/thucydidesy. program. I never did get to see
      > any files or anything but the program N1MM will now not start
      >
      > The first thing that happens when I try to start is something about A
      > database upgrade is required. You should make a copy of your database and
      > then upgrade. Do you want to upgrade now?
      > Then a 2 button choice of OK or CANCEL.
      >
      > I don't know which database to make a copy of or where it is.
      >

      > If I click OK
      > The top of the window now says
      > Entry Window (ValidatingInLookup) -3078 - The Microsoft Jet database
      > engine cannot find the input table or ...
      >
      > It ask would you like to send and error report. with
      > OK an CANCEL buttons
      > I click on Cancel and I get the same stuff as typed above.
      > After clicking Cancel 9 times I then get a Box with
      >
      > N1MM Logger at the top
      > and and message
      > Run-time error '91';
      > Object variable or with block variable not set
      >
      > and a button with OK
      > I click OK and the box goes away and nothing happens ??
      >
      > What I have done, I did a computer restart (no effect) restored to and
      > earlier time ( no effect) reinstalled the 8.9.5 update as the program was
      > working with this over the weekend. I tried starting from within the
      > program and not%2
    • Tom Osborne
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2008
        Hi Rex

        You can rename your N1MM.ini file, then restart the program. Sounds like it
        might be corrupt. 73
        Tom W7WHY