How is this done?

  • Tom
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2008
      During a run, is there a way to enter more than one responding callsign
      so that when the first QSO is finished the program sends "Now {2nd call}
      {exch}"? Kind of like Call Stacking but for single ops.

      73,
      Tom N2CU <><
    • John, K3CT
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2008
        Yes, you can change the F-keys but for the example below program F9 key to:
        {SOCALLSTACK}
        and F10 to: {LOGTHENPOP}TU NW {F5} {F2}

        Two stations call N2IC & K3CT the sequence is:
        K3CT F9
        N2IC Enter (if in ESM) or the key
        copy N2IC's report press F10.

        There is also a macro to {STACKANOTHER}.

        > During a run, is there a way to enter more than one responding callsign
        > so that when the first QSO is finished the program sends "Now {2nd call}
        > {exch}"? Kind of like Call Stacking but for single ops.
        >
        > 73,
        > Tom N2CU <><

      • Tom
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2008