RE: [N1MM] Dupe sheet

  • David Robbins K1TTT
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2008
      Rely on the computer to dupe for you and watch the colors in the entry
      field, the check window at the bottom of the log, and the big red dupe next
      to the entry line.

      David Robbins K1TTT
      e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@...
      web: http://www.k1ttt.net

    • n6tt
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2008
        David,

        Very good Sir, Yes the big red dupe is just fine.
        Have a good day,

        Steve

        --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@...>