WVQSO PARTY

  • jbkc8con
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2002
      I received and email that the N1MM Logger was supporting the WV QSO
      Party. I went to the website and saw on the list West Virginia was
      listed as a QSO Party that was supported. I download the software
      and any updates, but when running the software WV does not show up in
      the list of QSO Parties when setting up the program. I wanted to
      check it out with what we did in the WV QSO Party this year. I was
      going to take our written logs and play with the program.

      So I guess what I would like to know, is the WV QSO Party installed
      in the software or is it work in progress and hasn't been implemented
      yet?

      Thanks for any information.

      Juddie KC8CON
      WV ARRL Section Traffic Manager