Re: [N1MM] Set CQ repeat Time CTRL+R PROBLEMS

  • Tom Wagner
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2002
      If focus is in the packet textbox, you cannot set the repeat time. Focus
      must be in the Entry window.

      Tom
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 5, 2002
        Hi Tom,

        when the focus is in the entry windows ( and packet windwos is
        closed ) the problem persist.

        Fernando.
        EA3KU.
        --- In N1MMLogger@y..., "Tom Wagner" <tfwagner@s...> wrote:
        > If focus is in the packet textbox, you cannot set the repeat time.
        Focus
        > must be in the Entry window.
        >
        > Tom

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Tom Wagner
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 5, 2002
          I can't reproduce the problem, Fernando.
          Keep looking for how to recreate it. If I can
          recreate it, I should be able to fix it.

          It's not because you have pressed the alt key,
          then released it first, is it? That is a windows
          "feature" that highlights the File menu.

          73,