Set CQ repeat Time CTRL+R PROBLEMS

  • ea3ku
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2002
      OS : Windows ME.
      N1MMLogger : 1.1.438

      Some time ago that I am having problems with CTRL+R. I can not form
      the time of repetition of the CQ. On having pulsated CTRL+R the
      window of configuration does not appear. I have uninstalled and
      installed several times N1MMlogger and always the same thing happens
      to me. Just after of installing it I can form the time of CQ's
      repetition some times, but later and without being able to determine
      because, already me the window of configuration does not appear mas
      on having pulsated CTRL+R.

      Any suggestion ?

      Thank you.

      Fernando.