Re: Icom 706 no longer communicating

  • jtraube
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 2, 2002
      Yes, i am. When I upgraded from version 1.386 to 1.4x my ICOM 746 no
      longer was recognized by the NIMM application. I have been using a
      home-brew level converter. I continue to use 1.386 with no problems.
      Joe
      N6LSL

      --- In N1MMLogger@y..., "Tom Wagner" <tfwagner@s...> wrote:
      > No recent changes. Anyone else having a problem?
      >
      > Tom

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

    • Hisashi T Fujinaka
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 2, 2002
        I repeatedly asked about this and got no response, so I have been waiting
        for an announcement of the "new interface."

        It's been broken since March, I think.

        On Tue, 3 Sep 2002, jtraube wrote:

        > Yes, i am. When I upgraded from version 1.386 to 1.4x my ICOM 746 no
        > longer was recognized by the NIMM application. I have been using a
        > home-brew level converter. I continue to use 1.386 with no problems.
        > Joe
        > N6LSL
        >
        > --- In N1MMLogger@y..., "Tom Wagner" <tfwagner@s...> wrote:
        > > No recent changes. Anyone else having a problem?
        > >
        > > Tom

        Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd@...
        BSEE (6/86) + BSChem (3/95) + BAEnglish (8/95) + $2.50 = mocha latte
      • jtraube
        Message 3 of 9 , Sep 7, 2002
          Perhaps Tom will address it soon. In the meanwhile I continue to use
          version 1.386
          J Traube
          N6LSL

          Message 4 of 9 , Sep 7, 2002
            I wish I still had version 1.386. :P˜

            On Sat, 7 Sep 2002, jtraube wrote:

            > Perhaps Tom will address it soon. In the meanwhile I continue to use
            > version 1.386
            > J Traube
            > N6LSL
            >
            > --- In N1MMLogger@y..., Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@t...> wrote:
            > > I repeatedly asked about this and got no response, so I have been
            > waiting
            > > for an announcement of the "new interface."
            > >
            > > It's been broken since March, I think.
            > >
            > > On Tue, 3 Sep 2002, jtraube wrote:
            > >
            > > > Yes, i am. When I upgraded from version 1.386 to 1.4x my ICOM
            > 746 no
            > > > longer was recognized by the NIMM application. I have been using
            > > > home-brew level converter. I continue to use 1.386 with no
            > problems.
            > > > Joe
            > > > N6LSL

          • Dan Skaggs
            Message 5 of 9 , Sep 7, 2002
              I'm using version 1.1.424 without any problems with my IC-746. I can
              provide the zip file privately if that will help anyone.

              Dan - N7DLS

              > Perhaps Tom will address it soon. In the meanwhile I continue to use
              > version 1.386
              > J Traube
              > N6LSL
              >
              > --- In N1MMLogger@y..., Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@t...> wrote:
              > > I repeatedly asked about this and got no response, so I have been
              > waiting
              > > for an announcement of the "new interface."
              > >
              > > It's been broken since March, I think.
              > >
              > > On Tue, 3 Sep 2002, jtraube wrote:
              > >
              > > > Yes, i am. When I upgraded from version 1.386 to 1.4x my ICOM
              > 746 no
              > > > longer was recognized by the NIMM application. I have been using
              > > > home-brew level converter. I continue to use 1.386 with no
              > problems.
              > > > Joe
              > > > N6LSL

              Yahoo! Groups Sponsor