Re: [N1MM] MFJ-1278 TNC

  • Michael Morgan
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2002
      I don't have a MFJ but I have a Kam and I try to configure later if you
      would like. But one thing you may want to check is the Parity, Stop
      Bits, and Bit Size. I used to have a MFJ and if I remember correctly
      they should bet 8-N-1. I know if any of those are set incorrectly it
      will display garbage.

      Good Luck.

      Michael, AA5SH

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      --
    • ve3iay
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 6, 2002
        I found the answer. It was not the 8 N 1 stuff - I had that set the
        same as in Hyperterm, and it turned out to be correct in the end. The
        problem was flow control. For whatever reason, I have to set the flow
        control in N1MM to RTS. Even though None and Xon/Xoff both work fine
        from HyperTerm, they wouldn't work from N1MM.

        Rich VE3IAY