MFJ-1278 TNC

  • ve3iay
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2002
      Has anyone got an MFJ multimode TNC to work with N1MM Logger? I have
      been trying to set mine up for use in a second RTTY receive window
      with no success. The TNC works fine from Hyperterm, as well as from
      WF1B and TRLog, but I can't get it to talk to N1MM. When I start the
      TNC up, instead of the signon message I just get a few garbage
      characters, and it doesn't respond to the Enter key or {CTRL-C}. I've
      tried it with Autobaud on and at fixed speeds of 9600, 4800 and 2400,
      all without success. Any hints?

      Rich VE3IAY