Re: [N1MM] SQL Wizard needed.

  • Tom Wagner
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2002
      It may, but the Jet engine didn't like joining a 2400
      row resultset to itself with embedded date logic.
      It took a minute on my minimum (PII 233MHz)
      machine to process one of the queries.

      The cursor version runs in about 1200 milliseconds
      per.

      If the task had not been a sliding one, sql would
      have been the answer.

      73,
      Tom