Sound Card Wizard Needed

  • Tom Wagner
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2002
      I'd like to add some two-radio features this fall.
      They will be implemented via the soundcard.

      I need some help with someone who can write
      soundcard routines in vb. I don't need references
      to web pages or books with sound card info, that
      I can do myself.

      What I need the wizard to do is to help me design
      some simple functions to be called within the
      program to do things like:

      Set volume on L/R channels
      Set mono input from L/R channels
      Set stereo input.

      The idea here is to attach the left radio to the left
      channel and the right radio to the right channel.
      The program will then control whether the
      user hears left, right, mix, etc.

      This is a design and a coding problem. Advanced
      Microsoft api skills are required.

      Thanks!

      73,
      Tom