Kenwood TS-570D

  • nq4u01
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2002
      I have N1MM Logger running OK using AFSK into the mic jack and audio
      from the Ext. Spkr jack but would like to go to the Acc 2 connector
      on the radio for both. As of now I have rig control and the program
      will key the rig in FSK mode and in LSB with no VOX circuit on thru
      the serial connection.
      I am using a simple 100:1 voltage divider between the souncard and
      mic jack.

      Which type of keying cicuit would be best for the Acc. 2 socket --
      using a transistor OR a simple voltage divider or none at all?

      Thanks
      Jimmy