Re: [N1MM] YO9FYP

  • Tom Wagner
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2002
      Alex --

      If you are having trouble with winpskx not being installed,
      then you probably are not installing new versions
      properly. Extract the *entire* contents of the
      NewExeV1.1.438 to your installation directory
      (usually c:\program files\n1mm logger).

      73,
      Tom - N1MM
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
        Your contacts are probably not lost, so long as you have
        not deleted ham.mdb.

        1. Make sure you are running the latest version - 1.1.438.

        2. Try rebooting.

        3. Run clearregistry.bat - you will have to reenter all
        your radio, station, etc. settings.

        4. If all else fails, send me ham.mdb.

        73,
        Tom