YO9FYP

  • Chiru Ioan Alexandru
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 25, 2002
      DR OMs,

      Where can I find the file "WinPSKX.dll", for PSK work?

      Alex,
      YO9FYP

      Xnet scaneaza automat toate mesajele impotriva virusilor folosind RAV AntiVirus.
      Xnet automatically scans all messages for viruses using RAV AntiVirus.

      Nota: RAV AntiVirus poate sa nu detecteze toti virusii noi sau toate variantele lor. Va rugam sa luati in considerare ca exista un risc de fiecare data cand deschideti fisiere atasate si ca MobiFon nu este responsabila pentru nici un prejudiciu cauzat de virusi.
      Disclaimer: RAV AntiVirus may not be able to detect all new viruses and variants. Please be aware that there is a risk involved whenever opening e-mail attachments to your computer and that MobiFon is not responsible for any damages caused by viruses.
    • Chiru Ioan Alexandru
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
        Hi all !

        Yesterday I have work in "YO DX CONTEST" and I have use N1MM in CQWPX
        contest. In evening I stop the computer and today morning when I restart the
        N1MM Logger it was appear an error "Run-time error '3159' Not a valid
        bookmark". I remove/add and setup again the soft and I want to acces the
        file created "yodx.mdb" (created myself for this contest) the program is
        blocking and again appear same error.
        The great problem is that I can not send the file with contest log.
        What can I do for recovery of lost contents ?