Re: Multiplier problem in WPX

  • jack_na3f
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 3, 2008
      Thanks for all the input. It turns out it was a Country file problem.
      I had the current file in the computer, but I guess I messed up on the
      import into N1MM. I imported it again, and the problem went away. I
      guess I was stumped because in WPX I didn't think the country would
      even be an issue for mult. Another case of the software being smarter
      than I am...

      Jack NA3F