Now I've Gone and Done It

  • Bill Hall
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2008
      Guys,

      I finally did it.

      Signed for an apartment in a retirement center.

      Put my house up for sale. See k3cq.com

      And agreed with the xyl that I would not operate from the apartment.

      Looks like I will be selling all of my gear including the Pegasus, 2 IC765s, etc. I'll have them all on the web site when I get the house ready to sell.

      I would love to have a ham come in, take the complete station, antennas and antenna location.

      Also, to keep my hand in, once or twice a year, I will want to borrow someone's station for an odd contest. Any invitations would be welcome.

      I would like also to part of a multi-op situation, should such an opportunity arise.

      My operating will be limited to mobile and guest opportunityies from June 1 this year for the forseeable future.

      73 and cul old men and women.

      Old operators never die,
      They just qsb away.

      Bill Hall K3CQ