Re: [N1MM] Need AlfaSpid & Prosistel Testers

  • Rick Karlquist
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2008
      I just noticed that after the first time the N1MM rotor program
      turns the antenna, it leaves the controller box in a state
      such that the front panel buttons ( "<" and ">" ) no longer work.
      This continues even after I quit the program. The only way to
      get the controller working again is to cycle the power on the controller
      box. TRX Manager does not interfere with the front panel buttons.

      Rick N6RK