RE: [N1MM] Available window won't show 40M spots below 7144?

    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 2, 2008
      I'm seeing spots on 40M all the way to WH2D on 7001.9. That is with "40m" selected when I
      right-click for the menu in the "Avail..Mults/Q's" window. You've checked your selections in this
      menu?

      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 2, 2008
        --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "Ted Bryant" <w4nz@...> wrote:

        > I'm seeing spots on 40M all the way to WH2D on 7001.9. That is
        with "40m" selected when I
        > right-click for the menu in the "Avail..Mults/Q's" window. You've
        checked your selections in this
        > menu?

        There are no selections in this menu that say "only display above
        7140Khz". Yes, 40M spots above 7140Khz are displayed, so what
        selections could be wrong?

        Tough nut to crack.

        73,
        Barry N1EU
      • John, K3CT
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 2, 2008
          Barry,

          Click right in the Telnet window and select "Packet Filters".
          Do you have "Allow spots for only this contest's mode" selected?

          Message 4 of 14 , Mar 2, 2008
            Look at:

            Config->Change Sub Bands->SSB Sub Bands

            Delete any entries found here and see if that makes any difference

            > I'm seeing spots on 40M all the way to WH2D on 7001.9. That is
            with "40m" selected when I
            > right-click for the menu in the "Avail..Mults/Q's" window. You've
            checked your selections in this
            > menu?

            There are no selections in this menu that say "only display above
            7140Khz". Yes, 40M spots above 7140Khz are displayed, so what
            selections could be wrong?

            Tough nut to crack.

            73,
            Barry N1EU
          • N1EU
            Message 5 of 14 , Mar 2, 2008
              --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "John, K3CT" <k3ct@...> wrote:

              > Barry,
              >
              > Click right in the Telnet window and select "Packet Filters".
              > Do you have "Allow spots for only this contest's mode" selected?

              Yes, John. Should I uncheck that even though the sub bands cover the
              whole band?

              73,
              Barry N1EU
            • John, K3CT
              Message 6 of 14 , Mar 2, 2008
                Barry,

                Do the missing spots now appear in the Available Window listed as CW?

                Did that fix the problem?

                >> Click right in the Telnet window and select "Packet Filters".
                >> Do you have "Allow spots for only this contest's mode" selected?
                >
                > Yes, John. Should I uncheck that even though the sub bands cover the
                > whole band?
                >
                > 73,
                > Barry N1EU

              • N1EU
                Message 7 of 14 , Mar 2, 2008
                  --- In N1MMLogger@yahoogroups.com, "John, K3CT" <k3ct@...> wrote:

                  > Barry,
                  >
                  > Do the missing spots now appear in the Available Window listed as CW?

                  Yes John.

                  73,
                  Barry N1EU
                • N1EU
                  Message 8 of 14 , Mar 3, 2008
                    Wanted to post a follow up with the solution. There was a conflict
                    between the cw and ssb subbands. Even though it was an ssb contest
                    and the ssb subband was spec'd as 7001-7300, Logger saw the low band
                    spots as cw because I hadn't gone in and changed the cw subband. It
                    was still spec'd as 7000-7120 and thus overlapped with the ssb
                    subband. I changed the cw subband to 7000-7001 and that fixed it. I
                    should have thought of that earlier (duh).

                    Thanks for the help & 73,
                    Barry N1EU