Re: [N1MM] Invalid Control Array Index

  • w6nws
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2008
      Was this ever fixed? I ran into the same symptoms logging QSOs with
      ZP5MAL today in ARRL SSB using version 7.12.7. It did not show up
      logging ZP5MAL during ARRL CW a couple of weeks ago on the same
      version/setup other than contest. The QSO was actually logged
      although a note in the bottom of the logging window said the QSO was
      not logged. I had the multipler window up set on All by country. I
      had not clicked on the multiplier window during the time the logger
      was up. The message in my case showed 340 instead of 341 and the
      value mentioned was '2050'.

      My environment is WinXP SP2 with all the latest fixes. A Kenwood
      radio is configured and a parallel port for keying is configured.

      73, Larry W6NWS