Program crashes on "turn rotor" in bandmap if no station selected

  • Rick Karlquist
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2008
      If I right click on "turn rotor" in bandmap and accidentally
      am in the white space between stations, I get the error:

      Runtime error 341, invalid control array index

      Then the program crashes and has to be restarted.

      It seems to me that if you are in white space between stations,
      "turn rotor" should be grayed out or something.

      Rick N6RK